Leveraging low season
Fewer people, fresher weather
Don't let the rain dampen your enthusiasm for Zanzibar. During the rainy season, we typically experience short bursts of rain lasting 10-20 minutes, interspersed with warm sunshine. It’s the perfect climate for touring the island and seeing all it has to offer. Refreshing rain showers or wet weather? It's a matter of perspective. If you book three nights with us (based on two people sharing), we will give you an extra night free and also include a few extras.
- One-hour Ganbanyoku (Japanese hot stone) treatment for each of you
- A guided tour of a Spice farm and a nearby historical stone town
- A guided tour of Nungwi Aquarium and a chance to swim with the turtles
- Dinner for two at the Jetty
- A visit to a local village