ZanziResort is an island paradise
On the tropical island of Zanzibar, on the cliffs of Kama, there is a luxurious oasis – the ZanziResort.
Nestled on the edge of crystal blue water, surrounded by the mysteries of an ancient culture, a gentle breeze carries the scent of exotic spices. ZanziResort is an island paradise where you will find all the pleasures paradise has to offer and all the comfort and convenience expected of a world class luxury destination: delectable cuisine, personalized service, and opulent surroundings.
ZanziResort possesses seven luxurious ocean-view villas and six African Eco garden-view bungalows, all of them lavishly equipped, and located on a 6 hectares area. This guarantees that our guests will have the utmost privacy as they delight in all of the sights, sounds and serenity of beautiful Zanzibar.
We firmly believe that our Zanzibar hotel will live up to the expectations of even the most demanding travellers. Only here you will relax your bodies and your minds. Besides accommodation in unique villas guests can also use excellent restaurant, small but private hotel's beach, amazing jetty, big swimming pool and Relax Area with open-air gym, Ganbanyoku bed and massages.
The resort, along with its in-house restaurant was designed in a romantic style, ensuring a sense of profound intimacy. A personal butler takes care of our guests and fulfils their needs. ZanziResort is focused on providing their guests with the ultimate comfort and absolute privacy.
Our refined and carefully chosen menu will satisfy the most demanding palates. Guests can have their breakfast, lunch or dinner either in the restaurant, in the privacy of their villas or on the beach. We offer international cuisine, fresh fish and seafood, all with organic vegetables and spices picked from our own Eco-plantation.
ZanziResort means African-styled luxury interiors in an artistic climate, personal service and exquisite cuisine, all in magical surroundings.
Few words from our team:
- As Zanzibar is situated only 6 degrees south of the equator, the risk of sun burn is extremely high. Please remember to pack a high factor sun protection and a hat. Swimming towels are provided in the villas
- The water in the taps at ZanziResort has been tested and found highly acceptable by European standards, however if you are more comfortable with bottled water, it is available at the resort. While you are away from the resort and experiencing the delights of the island you must be sure to only drink bottled water.
- If you have booked a transfer from the airport with us – and this is strongly recommended – please send us your flight details to firstname.lastname@example.org (Cost is 35 USD one way). Then our representative will be waiting for you outside the arrivals hall. Please look for your name on the welcome board
- Our beach is very private - it is surrounded by cliffs and there is no entrance from the outside of hotel. Jetty will allow you to reach deep water 24/7, so you don't have to worry about tides.
- ZanziResort's rates have already included breakfasts and dinners (Half Board). Our restaurant and bar are open all day long. There are no fixed times of meals - you can order your breakfast even at 1 p.m. All meals can be served into your villa (without extra charge).
- If you have any questions before your arrival or you want to plan something special for your stay, please feel free to contact us at anytime. We are here to help you create best memories from your Zanzibar holidays!
Our favourite spot of the resort is the jetty. It is so beautiful that I can not find a proper way to describe its beauty. We had our dinner once on the jetty and it was wonderful!
The rooms were exceptionally clean and food was awesome. I would strongly recommend this resort to anyone looking for peace and quiet, private beach, private pool, room with excellent finishes, food to die for and a warm and hospitable team willing to cater to your every need.